If whoever has entered this article has a cell phone Android and pay monthly for the data connection or the occasional download (prepaid), surely you will have gone through a time in which mobile data ran out and you couldn’t access the Internet because all the megabytes (MB) or gigabytes (GB) were used up.
So that the same thing does not happen again, Infobae is going to teach a simple trick to know how much mobile data has been used and how much is available to use. In addition, you will also learn to set a limit of MB or GB so that the smartphone Warn when you are about to reach a limit.
How to know how much mobile data has been consumed
There are many ways to find out how much mobile data is currently being used on an Android phone. The first is to contact the mobile operator directly, which means you have to call the company or send a text message (SMS) to wait for a response. Another option is to download additional applications from Google Play Storeand the simplest is consult with the same smartphone.
It is important to clarify that the names of the settings may differ slightly depending on the model or brand of the device, so from Infobae it is recommended to search for the same names or in any case use the configuration search engine. Then you have to follow the following steps:
1. Enter the Setting of the cell phone
2. Now, click on connections (if it is not found in the interface, use the search engine).
3. A new window will open and you will have to enter the option data usage and then in Use of mobile data.
4. In the upper left part, the amount of mobile data used in a month will appear, including the date.
5. In addition, a list of the applications that consume the most MB or GB will be displayed.
How much mobile data the user has left
1. Login to Setting.
2. Then press on connections.
3. Finally, click on data usage and the amount of available mobile data will appear at the top.
It may interest you:
How to set a data consumption limit
This tool will notify the cell phone once a certain amount of mobile data has been consumed, either in MB or GB.
1. Login to Setting and press on Data usage.
2. Now click on Set mobile data limit.
3. With this tool, you can configure it to notify you when the established limit is reached and automatically deactivate mobile data to save it.
How to disable voicemail on an Android
1. Open the application of the Telephone which is installed by default.
2. Now, enter the following MMI code: ##002#.
3. Automatically, the voicemail will be deactivated.
4. Otherwise, the following message may appear: “Call forwarding. All for all basic servers. Connection problem or wrong MMI code”, it means that the operator does not have it enabled.
5. To deactivate it, you simply have to contact the operator that provides the telephone services.
6. If the code is compatible, it could also serve the following MMIs:
– **62*242# Off or out of coverage (disabled with ##62#)
– **61*242# When there is no answer (disabled with ##61#).
– **67*242# When busy (disabled with ##67#).
– **21*242# Forward all to mailbox (disabled with ##21#).